A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Gali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Gali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Gali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gali graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Rani Gali MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha R. Gali practice?
- Dr. Shobha Gali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Gali practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.