A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Govind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Govind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Govind graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Govind has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Bhalekar Govind MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha B. Govind practice?
- Dr. Shobha Govind has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Govind practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.