A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Joshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Joshi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Joshi MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Joshi practice?
- Dr. Shobha Joshi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Joshi practices Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA and Slidell, LA.
See New Orleans Gastroenterologists.