A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Mani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Mani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mani graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Mani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha T Mani MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shobha T. Mani practice?
- Dr. Shobha Mani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Mani practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.