A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Mehta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Mehta MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Mehta practice?
- Dr. Shobha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Mehta practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia General Practitioners.