A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Mehta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans