A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Nalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nalluri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nalluri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Nalluri, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalluri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nalluri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Rani Nalluri MD is a female Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shobha R. Nalluri practice?
- Dr. Shobha Nalluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobha Nalluri practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Hematologists and Hopewell Oncologists.