Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Eagle's Landing Ob/Gynecology Associates
350 Country Club Dr
Ste D
Stockbridge, GA 30281
770-474-1919
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Overall a very excellent office!  |  show details
by Denise H on Mar 10th, 2014

I was referred to several OB-Gyn offices in the area and chose this office randomly, mainly because it was close to my house. Going for a mammogram or other services at an OB-Gyn is never pleasant but I must say from the girls at the front desk to the mammogram technician and the ultra sound technician, the entire visit was professional and comfortable as it could be. They certainly make an uncomfortable situation bearable and for that I thank them. Dr Rao is wonderful, intelligent and caring. She took her time and it felt completely at ease to ask her any questions. I have definitely found my new office for subsequent visits.

|  show details
by Carrie on Jul 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rao for years. She did my essure procedure. I will always go to her!! Brandy is also great!

|  Worst OB/GYN Experience Ever  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I have never encountered an HCP who was so dismissive of my concerns. I came to Dr. Rao with a chronic issue that was literally causing me agony and impacting my quality of life 24/7. She asked me questions about my medical background and my concerns and when I gave her the answers, hoping to start a discussion and get some of my own questions answered, she completely cut me off... brushed off my concerns, and was very condescending to me and my own perception of what's been happening to me. To make matters worse, she prescribed me three medications - 2 of which were appropriate for my symptoms and condition - and the last one? Completely unrelated! I went home and did some further digging about the medication and there is NO product indication that is closely related to what I'm dealing with. She didn't explain her reasoning very well and glossed over how she planned to treat me. She did, however, make it clear that this regimen is a temporary fix and to give it a few months to work. When I asked her about following up and when I should check in to take next steps (again, she did say this was temporary), she was completely ambivalent and vague. I feel like I walked out of there having received less than a Google search's worth of answers and no faith in this doctor. I do not recommend Dr. Rao if you are in any kind of vulnerable condition with a less common medical issue. If you do need a "quick fix," though, maybe she'll work out for you.