A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Srikant Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shobha Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Rao practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.