A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Srikant Rao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Shobha Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Rao practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Primary Care Doctors, Garland Family Physicians, and Garland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.