A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Sekhon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Sekhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Sekhon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Shobha Sekhon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Sekhon practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Primary Care Doctors.