A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Sekhon is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Sekhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sekhon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shobha Sekhon practice?
Dr. Shobha Sekhon practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.