A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobha Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobha Swaminathan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobha Swaminathan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Swaminathan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobha Swaminathan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shobha Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Shobha Swaminathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobha Swaminathan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.