A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobhana Kamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobhana Kamdar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamdar graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kamdar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobhana Jagat Kamdar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shobhana J. Kamdar practice?
- Dr. Shobhana Kamdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shobhana Kamdar practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.