A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobharani Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobharani Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundaram
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shobharani Chitra Sundaram MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shobharani C. Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Shobharani Sundaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram practices Pulmonary Disease near Troy, NY.
See Troy Pulmonologists.