A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobharani Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobharani Sundaram is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sundaram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shobharani C. Sundaram practice?
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram practices Pulmonary Disease near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Pulmonologists.