A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shobharani Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shobharani Sundaram is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sundaram has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shobharani C. Sundaram practice?
Dr. Shobharani Sundaram practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Internists, Troy Pulmonologists, Troy Critical Care Practitioners, Troy Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Troy Anesthesiologists.