inactive

Great doctor

November 21st, 2015
Great doctor

February 22nd, 2014
Dr. Sundar is very caring and takes the time to listen to all your concerns. I agree with a previous post that she does tend to order a lot of tests and referrals to specialists but, with that being said, she is extremely thorough. I ended up leaving the practice as a result of the medical assistants, nursing, and office staff making errors and giving me inaccurate information on several occasions. Although I loved Dr. Sundar, I felt as though my care was being compromised by other staff members.

February 22nd, 2014

January 7th, 2014
She ordered multiple unnecessary tests that I now have to pay for out of pocket. Still paying - on a payment plan. It was my first and last visit to her. She so much as said that she was ordering all these blood tests because she was unsure about which one was the right one. She could have had someone on her staff call over (or walk over since they're in the same office) to the lab and ask. Instead I'm left footing the bill.

November 1st, 2012
very caring
tons of unnecessary expensive tests ordered but very caring

November 1st, 2012
very caring
tons of unnecessary expensive tests ordered but very caring

February 22nd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sundar's for years and I think she is a wonderful doctor. Very caring, thorough, and intelligent. I highly recommend her.

April 17th, 2010
Dr.Sundar is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. She makes you feel like she has known you forever. She is on top of everything, calls you at home with results of all tests even if they are normal. She does do alot of outgoing referrals, which can be good and bad at times, but overall she is the best.

April 17th, 2010

October 18th, 2009
Dr. Sundar - Wonderful, caring
Left my previous physician because he never knew what was going on with me every time I had an appointment. Apparently he did not ever read correspondence from hospitals, tests etc. Now, Dr. Sundar is totally on top of things, she does not dismiss any symptoms, she always schedules tests if needed and follows up, even taking the time to call me at home, that has never happened with another physician. I would recommend to anyone who is feeling like their doctor considers you just another patient, with Dr. Sundar, you feel like she treats you as family and really cares about your health. THANK YOU, Dr. Sundar, you are the best.

October 18th, 2009