A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaemian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaemian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaemian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian practice?
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian practices Psychiatry near Commerce, CA.