A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaemian
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaemian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaemian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian practice?
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shohreh Ghaemian practices Psychiatry near Commerce, CA.