Learn more about Dr. Shohreh Shahabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shohreh Shahabi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shohreh Shahabi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahabi graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shohreh Shahabi practice?
Dr. Shohreh Shahabi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Danbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.