A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sholeh Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sholeh Bagheri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sholeh Bagheri, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bagheri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagheri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sholeh Bagheri practice?
Dr. Sholeh Bagheri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.