A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sholeh Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sholeh Bagheri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sholeh Bagheri, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bagheri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sholeh Bagheri MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sholeh Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Sholeh Bagheri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sholeh Bagheri practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.