A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shomeet Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shomeet Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shomeet Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shomeet Vikram Patel MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shomeet V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shomeet Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shomeet Patel practices Internal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists.