A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shon Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shon Cook, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shon Cook, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cook has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shon William Cook MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shon W. Cook practice?
- Dr. Shon Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shon Cook practices Neurological Surgery near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Neurological Surgeons.