Learn more about Dr. Shon Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shon Cook, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shon Cook, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shon W. Cook practice?
Dr. Shon Cook practices Neurological Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Neurological Surgeons.