Dr. Shon Rowan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shon Rowan?

July 12th, 2017

Great Physician!!

He did my hysterectomy and was very professional and nice. I highly recommend him! :-)

December 27th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and has a good knowledge about infertility. Highly recommend!

August 11th, 2016

saved my baby

saved my life

January 3rd, 2016

Excellent physician

I first seen Dr Rowan 2 1/2 years ago for infertility issues. He thoroughly went through my medical history with me and reviewed laboratory and ultrasound data i had brought with me. I had an abnormal ultrasound and he ask to perform another one because he wanted to know what it meant. The fact that he found issues that were missed by other doctors and listened to me meant so much. I had been having problems for years and seen numerous doctors and he was the only one who found the problem.

January 30th, 2014

Infertility to OB to C-Section

Dr. Rowan shared our struggle with infertility for over two years. I say share as his disappointment was evident when things didn't work out for us and you could tell that he put much thought into what should be our next step to become pregnant. After several years and exhausting most options, we were finally able to conceive via IVF under his care. When we unexpectedly became pregnant with our second child, we again enjoyed having him as our OB. There were a few complications early on and we could again feel his personal concern. He performed our scheduled C-section and rearranged his schedule to make sure he was the one to perform the operation. He has always come across as a friend that has shown true concern for us and our babies and has answered every email, text and phone call punctually.

January 17th, 2014

The office staff has poor communication. They failed to schedule my surgery. The Dr. did not return an emergency phone call. The attendant forged the Drs. signature. And, they were unprepared for my second appointment. When meeting with Dr. Rowan, he did not once look up from his laptop while I spoke with him.

May 29th, 2012

Dr Rowan had terrible bedside manner. He is a fertility doctor. People go to him when they are in the fragile states of infertility. He did not smile at me one time, he told me to lose weight then I could get pregnant, not even paying attention to the fact that I weighed less then he recommended I go down to when I started trying to conceive 3 years ago. Being smaller didn't help then. Very frustrated with the visit.

October 12th, 2017