Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shona Hillman
Dr. Shona Hillman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Chicago, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Hillman is affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shona Hillman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Shona Hillman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Michael Appiagyei
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Mathu Selvam
Family Medicine, General Practice
Chicago, IL 0.37 mi46