Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Will not see again show details Will not see again
by Paula on May 13th, 2013

This Doctor would not give me any proscriptions even though I requested my usual medicines that I used to get regularly. Her reasoning is that since I have not been taking it for this long that I didn't need any medication anymore and that is complete nonsense. If I did not need medicine I would not have asked for it. I have to get a new doctor just to get my medicine now. I don't know why she is so stingy when it comes to writing a proscription. She barely wants to give you cough medicine or tylenol! But loves to push flu shots or anything else they can make a big bill for! This doctor is not cool.

THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD IN MY 69 YRS. show details THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD IN MY 69 YRS.
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. HILLMAN BECAME MY DOCTOR IN 2001,I been in and out of 10 diffirent hospital's being diagnosed wrong. I am so blessed to have her as my doctor. Dr. Hillman put her knowledge together with the other wonderful Doctor's at St.Anthoney's Hospital and got right the center of my problem, at this time I have some mental issue's to deal with, from all the past diagnois that I have to unbrain wash myself , after so many years fo being told wrong,now I'm on the road to recovery, I feel so mu better.