A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shona Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shona Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shona F Martin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shona F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Shona Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shona Martin practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists.