A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shona Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shona Murray, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shona Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shona Christine Murray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shona C. Murray practice?
- Dr. Shona Murray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shona Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.