A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shona Velamakanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shona Velamakanni, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shona Velamakanni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Velamakanni graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Velamakanni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shona Vidyakrishnamurty Velamakanni FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shona V. Velamakanni practice?
- Dr. Shona Velamakanni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shona Velamakanni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.