Learn more about Dr. Shona Velamakanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shona Velamakanni, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velamakanni
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Velamakanni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shona Velamakanni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Velamakanni graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Velamakanni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shona Vidyakrishnamurty Velamakanni FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shona V. Velamakanni practice?
- Dr. Shona Velamakanni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shona Velamakanni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.