Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shona Velamakanni
Dr. Shona Velamakanni, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Velamakanni is affiliated with Downtown Naples Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital. Dr. Velamakanni has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shona Velamakanni has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shona Velamakanni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Bruce Gelinas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Ronald Garry
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Naples, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Obayedur Khan
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0 mi25