A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shonalie Leville, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leville graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leville has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leville accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shonalie Leville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shonalie K. Leville practice?
Dr. Shonalie Leville practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.