A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shonalie Leville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shonalie Leville is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shonalie Leville, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leville graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Leville has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shonalie Leville MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shonalie Leville practice?
- Dr. Shonalie Leville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shonalie Leville practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and McKinney, TX.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.