Dr. Shonda Corbett MD Patient Reviews

July 18th, 2016
love Dr. Corbett.

March 5th, 2016
I'd follow her anywhere
I have been seeing Dr. Corbett for over 10 years now. I am now expecting my first baby and she has been a huge support system for me. She's kind, thorough, professional, and very patient. I followed her to 91st and Columbus. The staff and other Doctor's are nice and courteous too. The wait time is 20 minutes the most. Maybe longer only if I make a impromptu appt. Even then they accommodate me. Dr. Corbett I'd highly recommend her. No matter how busy she gets, my questions and concerns always seem important.

February 6th, 2016
Best Dr ever
Dr Corbett delivered 2 of my children and the experience was amazing! She's kind and answers all of your questions. I was a high risk pregnancy with my son and He was born at 29 weeks. Not only did Dr Corbett stay by my side for the 48 hours I was in labor she saved my son's life! Hands down she's the best out there!!

December 29th, 2014
Horrible experience
I used Dr. Corbett during my first pregnancy. It was one of the most terrible experience I have ever had. I went into the labor 3 weeks earlier and when I called her office to ask what to do I was told that Dr. Corbett will call me back as soon as she can. She didn't. I had to harass the staff for the next 4 hours for her to call me back. And when she did, she was very annoyed and just told me to go to the hospital. Really??? She didn't even follow up on what happened to me. Anyway, never again!!!!

October 1st, 2014
Amazing doctor
It was my first pregnancy and I needed a doctor who would be prompt and that would answer all of my questions. Dr. Corbett was very vigilant and caring. Everytime, i felt something unusual that worried me, she was very responsive to my calls or email. I would use the word vigilant. I can assure you that she was the reason why I had a natural birth. I will travel anywhere to go to her. I was surprised that she has negative reviews. Believe me, if you are pregnant and it is your first. It is worth it to go to her. Pregnancy can be scary with all the negative stories that you hear.

March 7th, 2014
Patient/Doctor Communication
Dr. Corbett has no personality. After waiting more than an hour, she walks in the room "what can I do for you"...no apology for wait time nor a hello. Asked a question and received a less than explanatory answer. Very cold young lady, probably unhappy too! Bottom line.... Will NEVER go back there!

January 16th, 2014
She is by far the nicest and most caring doctor ever. She made my pregancy the best experience ever..... thank Dr.Corbett

November 25th, 2013
If you are not a minority and are not willing to put up with the filthy clinic better look somewhere else
Really bad experience with this doctor's office. My wife and I were looking for a doctor for her pregnancy. Found good reviews about this doctor and went for an appointment at her office on Amsterdam ave. First they sent her to the restroom to get urine sample, but the cups for the samples were in a bag together with used toilet paper and a used pad. We then waited 1.5 h and when we question the doctor's assistant she told us that one of the sonogram room was out of service. We did not scheduled for a sonogram and said explicitly in the begging that we have done that at another clinic. We also felt really discriminated, so if you are not a minority and are not willing to put up with the filthy clinic better look somewhere else.

September 26th, 2012
Great Doctor!!!
I came to Dr. Corbett at the recommendation of a friend. My last Doctor messed up my sono and told me i was 4 weeks instead of 10. Dr. Corbett answered all of my questions, is very professional, and makes herself available to her patients between appointments. She even called me the Friday before my Tuesday appointment with her to see if I had questions and how I was feeling. This was a huge relief after experiencing the mistakes and unprofessional behavior of my previous Doctor and some of her staff. I am relieved to find a Doctor I can trust. There was a little bit of a wait, in a small waiting room, but it was/is totally worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Corbett.

June 27th, 2012
Caring and professional
I thought Dr Corbett was great she cares and gives lots of help in relation to making sure your insurance covers you. Also you can email her at anytime with questions. All in all good experience

March 15th, 2012
Good doctor, terrible waiting time
One has to wait at least one hour to see her each time. They call you the day before to tell you if you do not show up, they will charge you $25, but make you wait at least one hour to see the doctor, who usually spends no more than 5 minutes with you.