Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1090 Amsterdam Ave
Suite 6A
Morningside Heights, New York, NY 10025
212-523-5179
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Patient/Doctor Communication  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Corbett has no personality. After waiting more than an hour, she walks in the room "what can I do for you"...no apology for wait time nor a hello. Asked a question and received a less than explanatory answer. Very cold young lady, probably unhappy too! Bottom line.... Will NEVER go back there!

|  show details
by Jessica Berrios-Ruiz on Jan 16th, 2014

She is by far the nicest and most caring doctor ever. She made my pregancy the best experience ever..... thank Dr.Corbett

|  If you are not a minority and are not willing to put up with the filthy clinic better look somewhere else  |  show details
by Ionel P on Nov 25th, 2013

Really bad experience with this doctor's office. My wife and I were looking for a doctor for her pregnancy. Found good reviews about this doctor and went for an appointment at her office on Amsterdam ave. First they sent her to the restroom to get urine sample, but the cups for the samples were in a bag together with used toilet paper and a used pad. We then waited 1.5 h and when we question the doctor's assistant she told us that one of the sonogram room was out of service. We did not scheduled for a sonogram and said explicitly in the begging that we have done that at another clinic. We also felt really discriminated, so if you are not a minority and are not willing to put up with the filthy clinic better look somewhere else.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I came to Dr. Corbett at the recommendation of a friend. My last Doctor messed up my sono and told me i was 4 weeks instead of 10. Dr. Corbett answered all of my questions, is very professional, and makes herself available to her patients between appointments. She even called me the Friday before my Tuesday appointment with her to see if I had questions and how I was feeling. This was a huge relief after experiencing the mistakes and unprofessional behavior of my previous Doctor and some of her staff. I am relieved to find a Doctor I can trust. There was a little bit of a wait, in a small waiting room, but it was/is totally worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Corbett.

|  Caring and professional  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I thought Dr Corbett was great she cares and gives lots of help in relation to making sure your insurance covers you. Also you can email her at anytime with questions. All in all good experience

|  Good doctor, terrible waiting time  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

One has to wait at least one hour to see her each time. They call you the day before to tell you if you do not show up, they will charge you $25, but make you wait at least one hour to see the doctor, who usually spends no more than 5 minutes with you.