A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shonni Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shonni Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans