A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shonni Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shonni Silverberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shonni Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shonni Joy Silverberg MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shonni J. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Shonni Silverberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shonni Silverberg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.