Learn more about Dr. Shonni Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shonni Silverberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverberg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Silverberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shonni Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shonni Joy Silverberg MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shonni J. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Shonni Silverberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Shonni Silverberg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.