A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shontell Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shontell Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shontell Thomas MD and MSPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shontell Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shontell Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shontell Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Obstetricians & Gynecologists.