A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shooja Manzoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shooja Manzoor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzoor graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Manzoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke`s Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shooja Manzoor BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shooja Manzoor practice?
- Dr. Shooja Manzoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shooja Manzoor practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.