Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shorye Payne
Dr. Shorye Payne, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY (and 2 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Payne is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery, Norton Hospital and Jewish Hospital - Louisville. She speaks English.
Dr. Shorye Payne has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Shorye Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.