Dr. Shoshana Kiprov MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2012
An excellent experience
It was time for a thorough eye exam, and on my primary care physician's recommendation, I arranged to see Dr. Kiprov. In every respect, my experience was excellent: a brief wait in a nicely-appointed waiting room, attentive and pleasant staff, an efficient examand an ophthalmologist with a good sense of humor. Dr. Kiprov's explanation of her findings, diagnosis, and treatment recommendations were clear and conies. I recommend her unconditionally.

August 19th, 2010
just what the doctor ordered
Dr. Kiprov saw me quickly after I phoned. UC Optometry was not helpful and couldn't see me for another 1.5 days. She diagnosed an infection, assured me I had no scratches on my cornea and wrote me a prescription.If you're looking for young and bubbly keep looking. If 33 years of experience means to you what is does to me, she's certainly worth a try.Health care is broken in America. Insurance companies ARE DEATH PANELS. Doctors deserve to get paid for their work just like anyone else and what happens with insurance is not their fault. I might not have gotten this infection if my insurance hadn't denied the first medication the UC doc prescribed and I hadn't have had to wait a day. So, I don't blame the doctor. Recognize that what you say here becomes part of their cumulative rating.

April 7th, 2016