Dr. Shoshannah Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shoshannah Pollack?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Shoshannah Pollack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2012

Miracle Worker

Dr. Pollack changed my life. I cannot even begin to express how her care has helped me. I came into her office as a regular teenager, lacking confidence and covered in pimples. I wore a ton of makeup to cover up my blemishes and couldn't look in the mirror without getting upset. After 6 months of seeing Dr. Pollack and using her medications, I am a new person. My skin is 100% clear and I wear almost no makeup now. My confidence is through the roof and I am so happy with the results. I wish I could tell every teenager who is feeling what I use to feel to see Dr. Pollack. She changed me so much and I am so thankful for everything she has done. She is a nice, caring, and extremely intelligent doctor who truly is a miracle worker.

December 1st, 2010

no help

I went in for a check of an itchy red patch on my finger. I asked her about some other suspicious things on my face..etc. I left the office and forgot to ask her if she would renew a prescription (just a simple face wash - 10% benzoyl peroxide)I called and asked if she would renew it (I received it from a different derm. who is no longer on my insurance plan)long story short she would not even give me the courtesy of a call back.. her "secretary" told me she would not renew it - to just go to the store they sell similiar products! The products are not the same percentage and are more expensive over the counter! she would not write me a simple prescription for a face wash that I am currently using!! I would not waste your time with this office.

June 8th, 2010

excellent

I've recommended Dr. Pollack to many friends searching for a competent dermatologist in NJ.

May 19th, 2017