A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shotaro Imaizumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Imaizumi graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Imaizumi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shotaro Imaizumi MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shotaro Imaizumi practice?
- Dr. Shotaro Imaizumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shotaro Imaizumi practices Pathology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Pathologists.