A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shoua Thao Kalugdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shoua Thao Kalugdan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shoua Thao Kalugdan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thao Kalugdan graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thao Kalugdan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shoua T Thao Kalugdan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shoua T. Thao Kalugdan practice?
- Dr. Shoua Thao Kalugdan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Shoua Thao Kalugdan practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Cottage Grove Primary Care Doctors.