A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shounak Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shounak Das is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shounak Das, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Das has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shounak Das MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shounak Das practice?
- Dr. Shounak Das has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shounak Das practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.