A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shounan Yao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shounan Yao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shounan Yao, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shounan Yao MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shounan Yao practice?
- Dr. Shounan Yao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shounan Yao practices Otolaryngology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See San Gabriel Otolaryngologists.