Dr. Shounan Yao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 2 reviews

no change

October 21st, 2016
trying to cancel appt
I am suppose to take my granddaughter in today but I woke up sick been trying to get hold of someone to tell them but no good No answer saying in recording our office is close open on Friday like today at nine well be calling since nine and its 20 mins after and still close what the heck???

October 27th, 2012
Horrible Rude Doctor I've ever seen
I went for my appointment today at 9:15 and I was the first one who arrived, they put me in the room around 9:25 and the doctor showed up at 9:51. In the mean time I heard he went to the other room to see other patient first, I was so upset so the first thing I asked him when he entered was " I was the first one here how come you went to see somebody else?" He slammed the door and was being rude said that was his staff so he had to see that patient first. So I got up and said I didn't wish to be seen because he didn't even apologize and gave me bad attitude instead. I'm really disappointed to this doctor and the last time I had my 11:15 appointment with him, I showed up at 10:45 and I was be seen around 1pm. This is really unprofessional for patients to wait 2 hours and no apology at all. I will never go to this doctor again.