A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shovek Boyadjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shovek Boyadjian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyadjian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Boyadjian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shovek Boyadjian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shovek Boyadjian practice?
- Dr. Shovek Boyadjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shovek Boyadjian practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.