A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shovek Boyadjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shovek Boyadjian is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyadjian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyadjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyadjian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Boyadjian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shovek Boyadjian MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shovek Boyadjian practice?
- Dr. Shovek Boyadjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shovek Boyadjian practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.