A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shradha Pokharel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shradha Pokharel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shradha Pokharel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokharel graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Pokharel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shradha Pokharel MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shradha Pokharel practice?
- Dr. Shradha Pokharel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shradha Pokharel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.