A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shragit Glazman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Glazman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shragit Glazman MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shragit Glazman practice?
- Dr. Shragit Glazman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shragit Glazman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Old Saybrook, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Old Saybrook Psychiatrists and Old Saybrook Geriatric Doctors.