A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shragit Glazman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazman
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shragit Glazman MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shragit Glazman practice?
- Dr. Shragit Glazman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shragit Glazman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Old Saybrook, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Old Saybrook Psychiatrists and Old Saybrook Geriatric Doctors.