A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shravanti Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Halpern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shravanti Rabindra Halpern MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shravanti R. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Shravanti Halpern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shravanti Halpern practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians and Buffalo Pediatricians.