Dr. Shravantika Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shravantika Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

Husband and I are her patients and we think she is not only a great doctor but caring, compassionate and thorough in her manner.

April 13th, 2016

Dr. Reddy is always very kind, attentive and respectful. She is also very thorough, professional and competent. I'm glad I found her.

June 25th, 2015

She's Awesome!!!

She cares about her patients! I feel comfortable, discussing my health concerns with her. She.s very calm and relaxed.

April 4th, 2015

Excellent!

November 28th, 2014

Not for MY MOM

As a geriatric doctor, one would think when a patient calls about exhibiting signs of bronchitis, especially one with lung issues, that the doctor would want to see them. Not the case here. Advised my mom to go to urgent care. Then after 3 days still not feeling well, advised it's normal to feel exhausted . Ha! my mom had to be rushed to the hospital. She had fluid on the lungs, and got 3 liters drained. Maybe it is not just this doctor but perhaps WELLSTAR in general, that SUCKS.

September 29th, 2014

Will not return to this doctor

After a very bad experience with this Gereatric doctor I will never return. She prescribed antibiotics for me without lab results. I took the antibiotics and had a bad reaction to them. Once the lab results came back it showed I did not have an infection and did not need the antibiotics. Also, on the same visit she prescribed another drug for me. I got it from the pharmacy and took it. I had a bad reaction because she had accidently told the pharmacy a dosage 3 times higher than what I was suppose to take. When I called her office to tell them the mistake and would not be returning I never received a call back. I am too scared to continue with this doctor.

June 21st, 2012

GREAT! Recommendable

Dr. Reddy is exceptional: Unlike most doctors, she listened to my husband rather than interrupting or trying to finish his conversation so she coul ...

March 10th, 2017