A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shree Kilaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shree Kilaru, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilaru graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kilaru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilaru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shree D. Kilaru practice?
Dr. Shree Kilaru practices General Practice near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion General Practitioners.