Dr. S Ramesh Abhyankar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. S Ramesh Abhyankar?

September 27th, 2015

Dr. Abhyankar has delivered my 5 children. He is practically like family. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

March 16th, 2015

Best doctor

He is a sweet great doctor. The only reason he is 3 stars is because people only put bad reviews no one that thought he was good said anything

February 25th, 2015

He saved my life. I'll always be grateful!

February 18th, 2014

Very Satisfied w Dr. S.R.Abyanker; Nasir Khan khakwani also (assoc)

Personable, took over for Dr Khan in 1988. Where I'd had been for 6 years as a patient. Took my serious when I asked that he stitch me up like a plastic surgeon as this was my last child n did a tubal with no complications. SCAR IS UNDETECTABLE since 1989! Very SKILLED SURGEON N OBSTETRIC /GYNECOLOGIST!!

July 17th, 2012

Welcome to the future of medicine

The office smelled terrible. it was dirty. The blood pressure seat was covered in pee and the person there wouldn't clean it. This is a clinic, not a doctor's office. It is disgusting and patients are treated like they are getting something for nothing.

January 23rd, 2012

I have only seen him once during my entire pregnancy. I have always seen the nurse practitioner. The waiting room is always full, and I have always waiting longer then an hour.

October 26th, 2011

I loved Dr. Abhyankar and his office. He is very kind and professional. I had several c-sections with him and no one would ever be able to know. He took the time to care. I would never trust anyone else. Last time I checked, they haven't figured out how to do c-sections laparoscopically yet! My friend went to another OB/Gyn who did a laparoscopic hysterectomy and now has several scars all over her belly. Personally, I'd rather have one small one no one can even see. But to each their own. Some people will complain about anything.

September 13th, 2011

WORST OBGYN

WORST EVERYTHING, Charging me random amounts every time and knowing I did not have to pay anything, Not telling me whats wrong or what is going on with my body, or filling out paper work that's incomplete which i payed for! I do not recommend this place to anybody!!!

June 13th, 2011

Of course you shouldn't see a scar!

Top notch ObGyn Professionals use laparoscopic surgical methods except in emergency situations. The PA told me that they don't typcially use laparoscopy for a simple tubal ligation.

April 12th, 2011

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable with tons of experience. Very kind and understanding.

March 22nd, 2011

great bedside manners, respectful of patients wishes...only thing is he likes to give c-sections

January 28th, 2011

Love, love, love Dr. Abhyankar!! Excellent doctor and amazing surgeon! He did my hysterectomy three years ago and I can't even see a scar! Very nice doctor with a very friendly office staff. Highly recommend him!