A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreekant Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreekant Chopra is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreekant Chopra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chopra has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreekant Chopra MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shreekant Chopra practice?
- Dr. Shreekant Chopra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shreekant Chopra practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Nephrologists.