Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shreekant Chopra
Dr. Shreekant Chopra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA, with another office in Brockton, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chopra is affiliated with New England Sinai Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shreekant Chopra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shreekant Chopra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Renu Prakash
Brockton, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Bruce Kriegel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brockton, MA 0 mi29
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brockton, MA 0 mi34