A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreekant Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreekant Chopra is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreekant Chopra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chopra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shreekant Chopra practice?
Dr. Shreekant Chopra practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pulmonary Disease, and Neurology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoughton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Nephrologists, Brockton Pulmonologists, and Brockton Neurologists.