Family Physicians
27203 216th Ave SE
Ste D
Maple Valley, WA 98038
425-656-4100
Locations and availability (3)

|  The best doctor I've ever encountered  |  show details
by Emerald England on May 29th, 2013

I have a complex, difficult disease that is a nightmare to manage. Because of my disease, I've worked with at least 50 doctors/specialists in my lifetime. Dr. Mehta is absolutely the best. She is patient, through, and takes the time to make sure you're heard and she understands what you need. I've been repeatedly impressed by her patience, care and dedication to helping me stay well. I recommend her to everyone!

|  show details
by Sandy H on Mar 11th, 2013

Dr. Mehta is very thorough. She takes the time to understand your concerns and asks questions. She takes the time to be certain you have your questions answered. I trust her with my health care.

|  The best doctor I've ever had!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

I have a very painful, progressive disease. I've been through many doctors, looking for a good fit. She is absolutely the best doctor I've ever worked with. Coordinating my care is complicated, as my disease attacks many different portions of my body (lungs, heart, spine, neural network, shoulders, sternum, hips.... It sucks.) and she does it with patience, kindness & an honest ability to ask questions and get advice if she doesn't know. I met her by chance when my former primary care doctor was on maternity leave, and I ended up switching myself and my daughter to her, as much as I like my former primary care. I recommend her to everyone who is looking for a primary care doctor.

|  Great Doctor Visit Experience  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I visited Dr. Mehta for the first time today for an annual physical. It was a great experience in every way. She was calm, friendly, straight-forward, and thorough. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with a health-care provider.