A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreikant Rishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rishi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Rishi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shreikant K. Rishi practice?
Dr. Shreikant Rishi practices Otolaryngology near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Otolaryngologists.