A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shrena Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shrena Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shrena Patel MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shrena Patel practice?
- Dr. Shrena Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shrena Patel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.