Dr. Shreyas Vasanawala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shreyas Vasanawala?

Very satisfied

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

wow

Posted on April 7th, 2014

This doctor and a technologist patiently worked with my young child to get him through an MRI. We came expecting to have our child go under anesthesia and had a pleasant surprise. The nurse was great .

Outstanding radiologist

Posted on April 1st, 2012

This radiologist was present for the entirety of our child's MRI scan, and he personalized the exam by optimizing it specifically to our child's condition. This enabled him to give an extremely detailed report. Thank you.

Parent

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I found this doctor to be rude and bossy. He berated the technicians and totally ignored me. My child was sick and he was totally unsympathetic....he should not be working with patients, for that matter I would not let him even treat my cats. Stanford I thought you were better than this. This doctor has anger management issues.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.