A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shreyasee Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shreyasee Amin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shreyasee Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Amin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shreyasee Amin MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shreyasee Amin practice?
- Dr. Shreyasee Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shreyasee Amin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.